Enjoy!

Reactions: Mudwing
R

Rnyachtclub72

Mar 12, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just purchased our first SXS. 21 Pioneer 1000-3. Looking forward a lot of good info on here. Thanks for approving my request to join!!

View attachment 259934
How are you liking it? I am looking to purchase a 1000-3 next month.... can’t decide on color yet between blue or camo. Is the deluxe much better than the standard? Thanks! The blue looks great by the way!

Reactions: Adamsfamily90
A

Adamsfamily90

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2021
Fulton, Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How are you liking it? I am looking to purchase a 1000-3 next month.... can’t decide on color yet between blue or camo. Is the deluxe much better than the standard? Thanks! The blue looks great by the way!
I am loving it. The deluxe has the nice wheels and LED lights, which are very bright.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!