Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can get a real good deal on some bighorns. My ? Is, they are 25x10x12. Can I go that wide in front using the stock wheels? Is it worth passing up to get 26-27" tires which I want but don't actually need? They are $90 a tire

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya. You should be able to go 10 inch wide all around. If you want to make sure you will like it... Put the stock rear tires on the front then drive it around for a bit to see what it is like. It want be a exact match because the rims are different but it will be close enough to tell.

Now most people want to up-size while others like to stay at factory. It's really in your main purpose for buying the machine that should make the decision.

Oh... One last thing to think about. Wider tires on the front will make it a tad bit harder to steer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!