Bearskinner

Apr 3, 2023
N. Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Talon R LV

4. w/Turbo
Moved out to the ranch permanently a few years ago. After having a Honda Sand car, multiple quads, SxS’s, and riding in Glamis for decades, I am looking for a Talon LV R4, when they become available.
Good thing is all off road vehicles can be street driven. Just sold a ( extremely slow) Rhino, just can’t handle putting along.
It was an ok farm vehicle, but I have a truck and tractor for that.
I love the transmission that Honda uses, over belt drive, and appreciate Honda performance over other makers.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am looking for a Talon LV R4, when they become available.
Welcome from The Radical Leftist Run State of Michigan!

Might be waiting a while! Hope you have time on your hands!

Bearskinner

Bearskinner

Apr 3, 2023
N. Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Talon R LV

4. w/Turbo
I know it will be a couple (🤞) or few months to even see them hit the market. I’ve settled with a couple inferior rides, and really don’t want to settle again. I am especially liking the longer wheelbase and width, as well as height.
I’ve had 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, and about everything on up. It will spend lots of time in the street ( with a set of dot tires) fire roads, ( stock tires) and running sand dunes ( rear paddles at least) for at least a week each year in the winter.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Moved out to the ranch permanently a few years ago. After having a Honda Sand car, multiple quads, SxS’s, and riding in Glamis for decades, I am looking for a Talon LV R4, when they become available.
Good thing is all off road vehicles can be street driven. Just sold a ( extremely slow) Rhino, just can’t handle putting along.
I love the transmission that Honda uses, over belt drive, and appreciate Honda performance over other makers.
Welcome from south FL

Good luck on the hunt for a Talon 👍

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon information. It's also a stickie in the General Talon 1000 Discussion forum -

New Talon Owners - First Things to Know and Check

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know it will be a couple (🤞) or few months to even see them hit the market.
Read on my friend!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from NW AR!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome to the forum from west central Wisconsin. I waited four months to get my Talon X4 from my local dealer, and gave up waiting. Went on ATV Trader and found my new Talon in two days from a dealer in Nebraska. You may need to do the same unless you’re dealing with a large volume Tier 1 Honda dealership locally.

Bearskinner

Bearskinner

Apr 3, 2023
N. Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Talon R LV

4. w/Turbo
I have a pickup and trailer, and will pretty much go anywhere to pick one up, when they come out. I flew to Kansas to get my pickup new right out of the truck plant at the local Ford dealer, got it quick, and saved over $10K.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!