New to Honda

S

Shelton

Aug 3, 2022
Jacksonville NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes I’m 58 years old and new to Honda. I’ve owned Gators but this is my first time venturing outside of the Deere emblem. I purchased a 700-4 pioneer and so far I love it. Would really like to make it a little quieter for hunting but other than that, I’m completely satisfied.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on your new/new to you Honda, and welcome from the mountains of WNC,
Also we love pics… it’s rule #4 (Pics Or It Didn’t Happen) show off that Honda and we’ll help you drain your bank account… good luck.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on your new/new to you Honda, and welcome from the mountains of WNC,
Also we love pics… it’s rule #4 (Pics Or It Didn’t Happen) show off that Honda and we’ll help you drain your bank account… good luck.
How’d I do @Remington ?

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I’m 58 years old and new to Honda. I’ve owned Gators but this is my first time venturing outside of the Deere emblem. I purchased a 700-4 pioneer and so far I love it. Would really like to make it a little quieter for hunting but other than that, I’m completely satisfied.
Welcome to the club!
I have added Dynomat to the back of every panel and then put hoodliner overtop of that. This brought the noise level inside the fully enclosed cab down to 102dB (it's 100dB with the soft doors and rear panel removed) If I was keeping my 700 I would add a hard mid panel and add sound dampening to it and the ceiling.
I tried a Silent Rider, although it sounded quieter outside it went up to 103dB inside the cab

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio enjoy the new buggy and good luck hunting

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How’d I do @Remington ?

S

Shelton

Aug 3, 2022
Jacksonville NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
No pics yet. Just got mirrors and seatbelt bypass installed. Windshield and light bar should be here Saturday and the top Monday. Oh and the wife had to have the front floor mat that says Pioneer. Still looking at radios but not sure about speaker install until I get the top. Wife loves the new ride so it’s a huge win for me so far.

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!