New to site

S

Steve26

Sep 27, 2013
I am getting my pioneer 4 seater in a couple weeks in red and I am just looking for more insight on them just pumped to get it so I like reading about them lol....I'm a big guy 6'8 around 300 my wife is about 220 and I'd like to make sure it will have enough power for us we got it for trail riding in the hills any info would be great

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome!
Check out the reviews section for some links to various reviews and some first-hand accounts.

Also check out the photo section for a Pioneer at work pulling 2 of those big round hay bales on a trailer.

Also, if you Google it on Youtube, there is a video of a BigRed ( which uses the same drivetrain ) pulling 6 of them!!

I think it will have plenty of power...although if you want outright speed, there are better choices.

Good Luck!

S

Steve26

Sep 27, 2013
No not worried about the speed talking more like for going up hills and things like that

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Steve26,
We look toward to helping you answer as many concerns you have. Like DG said, as long as your not looking for speed the Pioneer will be a great choice. Haul 2 now, but if you need to haul 3 or 4 it's simple to flip the seat up and go.
Your going to love it.
Look toward to seeing you in the forums

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!