P1000m3 New to SXS

Dan AZ

Dan AZ

Jun 7, 2021
SanTan Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the add. Just purchased a 2016 Pioneer 1000, 3 seater. Only had 535 miles on it. I should have bought one a long time ago, had no idea how well they perform. Took the wife out for a sunset cruise yesterday, she's hooked too. You can't beat an Arizona sunset. I've been stalking the forum to see all the mods people are doing. I'm thinking dual battery is a must, back up lights, wench, maybe the LED headlights. Looking forward to exploring. Dan

IMG 0715

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

I had to leave Arizona a week ago, @Lil_Steve squished my rear springs, lost almost 3" of ground clearance tryin' to keep up. :oops: That's my story an' I'm stickin' to it. I'm a desert rat a heart but the AZ heat is sumptin' else. 🥵 🥵 🥵 Your season's about to end, mine's just beginning. #ridin' at 10k + :)

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the add. Just purchased a 2016 Pioneer 1000, 3 seater. Only had 535 miles on it. I should have bought one a long time ago, had no idea how well they perform. Took the wife out for a sunset cruise yesterday, she's hooked too. You can't beat an Arizona sunset. I've been stalking the forum to see all the mods people are doing. I'm thinking dual battery is a must, back up lights, wench, maybe the LED headlights. Looking forward to exploring. Dan

View attachment 277844

Welcome from Gilbert, luckily we live in an off-road playground, have fun exploring!

Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

I had to leave Arizona a week ago, @Lil_Steve squished my rear springs, lost almost 3" of ground clearance tryin' to keep up. :oops: That's my story an' I'm stickin' to it. I'm a desert rat a heart but the AZ heat is sumptin' else. 🥵 🥵 🥵 Your season's about to end, mine's just beginning. #ridin' at 10k + :)

It was the rocks, they're kinda hard here.

You left a bit early, just missed the warm weather. (Heading north tomorrow)

Screenshot 20210610 182459 XL

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!