New to the forum

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Minnesota. I have a second battery setup, I think I used a Duracell that fit in the extra battery spot. I have a winch and a bunch of led lights. The extra battery setup is probably overkill for me but I wanted it in place in case I want to add more higher draw accessories later. Best of luck.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all, my name is Jonah Staten and I live in Amanda Ohio. Recently received as a gift a Honda Pioneer 1000 M3D. I recently purchased a 6000 lb winch and would like to later add some LED lights on it. Based on the reading I've done I need to add an auxiliary battery to power the winch and lights (along with anything else I might add later). My question what brand and size battery do you suggest?
welcome from Ohio

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello from Ohio. I'm the guy with the heavy bumper an winch on the front and mine squats like bigfoot sat on the front end. I don't have the another battery either, but I can tell you, my winch does suck the hell out the battery. I used it fully extended and you can watch the voltage drop hard and it will take a will to get back up. If you do a lot of mudding and play real hard I'd think about another battery. If not, ride it and enjoy it.

Domin131

Domin131

Mar 26, 2022
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Welcome. But for real, lots of us can't read or refuse to after 2 sentences without pics. So get to posting some pics

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!