New to this Forum but like what I see

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Member of 2 other Honda Pioneer Forums and stoped here. I think I found the place to be, lots more current information here after just looking for a hour or so. I am waiting for my Pioneer 1000-5 Phantom Camo Deluxe. Dealer says shipping date is 12/14 but looks like reading on forum there are some push backs. Ordered the hard top. hard back, and 2 piece hard coat windscreen so I should have a nice start. Have missed my old Big Red since I sold it. Looked up the guy that bought it and he told me he just sold it with 22,000 miles and no problems. He to is upgrading to the Pioneer. Wow after 3 Polaris machines it will be nice to be back in a Honda and the Honda Protection Plan is so inexpensive you can't pass it up. Looking foward to the help this forum will provide. Go Honda SXS Club!

Reactions: JACKAL and 500oneer
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Member of 2 other Honda Pioneer Forums and stoped here. I think I found the place to be......
.... Go Honda SXS Club!
Yep, You found the spot! And Welcome to the Club!
Lots of wonderful members and the info grows by the day. Now, We don't have ALL the answers, But together we can find a solution. That's what so great about everyone here. We all seem to get along like long lost riding buddies. You should fit in well. Especially since you owned a BR.
As for the camo 1000... Ya they keep getting delayed. Haven't seen a Honda one yet. One member hydro dipped his and it turned out sweet. Check it out --> P1000 - My pioneer 1000 Build | The Honda Side by Side Club!

Anyways. If you need anything or have a idea for a topic or anything really... Shoot me a message.
C-ya on the trail!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@ofrcboy Welcome to the Club! Lot of friendly folks here who love to ride and are passionate Honda SXS owners.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Like your Avatar......And welcome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!