P500 New toy!

SouthGA

SouthGA

Apr 11, 2016
Georgia
Just purchased my new P500. I love this machine, its built tough and is just what I was looking for. The wife and I can ride SXS and its not much wider than my 2005 Honda Rancher is so no trimming the hunting trails. I will say that put a set of 27 Mud Commanders on it with 12 inch ITP wheels that came off my sons Razor. They will scrub the frame slightly if you pull a full wheel turn left or right. Its not bad and the tires were free but I would have went with 26 inch tires if I was buying a set. I will post more as I ride it but so far no issues other than the slight gear clang when shifting as others have posted. This only happens when shifting early it seems. Many accessories on the way so I will post some pics as I add them. I will say that they seem to be a new toy in my neck of the woods as I have the only one I have ran across on the trail. Mine ran 42mph stock downhill with 2 passengers on the dirt road. The dealer gave me the wrong lugs, so get the 12mmx 1.5 lugs not the standard 10mm ones if your changing out for custom wheels. Happy Trails everyone.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!