P500 New Toy Coming in a Couple Weeks

bpike207

bpike207

Feb 28, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
I've been looking for a P520 for a few weeks now. I've called around to 6 different dealerships, and pretty much everything was spoken for already, and the dealers weren't sure when they would get more on order. I happened to be off work this afternoon and decided to stop by another dealership and talk to them in person.

When I got there, the showroom was pretty much empty. They haven't been able to keep anything in stock for the past year. I told the salesman that I was looking for a P520, and would love it if they could order one for me, or if I could put a down payment on any that may be coming in and unspoken for. He said he would check the order lists and see what they had coming in and if there were any available, but he thought it might be late summer, if at all that I might be able to get one.

After he goes to his office and grabs some paperwork, I see his touching base with a couple other guys and asking them, "is this right?". I wondered what they were talking about, when he came over and said that it might be my lucky day. He showed me 5 pages of inventory that was to be delivered over the next few months, and every one had a name next to it for who had already purchased it. Then he goes back to the first page, and shows me one line, a P520 scheduled to be shipped out on 3/30 to the shop and it was free for the taking. I preferred red or green, but this one is blue. With how hard they have been to find around here, I counted myself lucky, put a down payment on the machine and thanked them. My daughter told me she preferred the blue, so I guess that works out.

I'm looking forward to receiving the machine and starting the mods. I think this forum is going to cost me some money in the long run. Worth it though. :)

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I've been looking for a P520 for a few weeks now. I've called around to 6 different dealerships, and pretty much everything was spoken for already, and the dealers weren't sure when they would get more on order. I happened to be off work this afternoon and decided to stop by another dealership and talk to them in person.

When I got there, the showroom was pretty much empty. They haven't been able to keep anything in stock for the past year. I told the salesman that I was looking for a P520, and would love it if they could order one for me, or if I could put a down payment on any that may be coming in and unspoken for. He said he would check the order lists and see what they had coming in and if there were any available, but he thought it might be late summer, if at all that I might be able to get one.

After he goes to his office and grabs some paperwork, I see his touching base with a couple other guys and asking them, "is this right?". I wondered what they were talking about, when he came over and said that it might be my lucky day. He showed me 5 pages of inventory that was to be delivered over the next few months, and every one had a name next to it for who had already purchased it. Then he goes back to the first page, and shows me one line, a P520 scheduled to be shipped out on 3/30 to the shop and it was free for the taking. I preferred red or green, but this one is blue. With how hard they have been to find around here, I counted myself lucky, put a down payment on the machine and thanked them. My daughter told me she preferred the blue, so I guess that works out.

I'm looking forward to receiving the machine and starting the mods. I think this forum is going to cost me some money in the long run. Worth it though. :)
WOW ! You REALLY LUCKED OUT ! If p52 is like p5 BLUE ONES ARE BY FAR THE FASTEST !

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Congrats on the find & welcome to the Club from da U.P. of the Great Lakes State!!!......and yes, we will help you spend some money 🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wow! I just read a novel this morning! 🤣
Welcome from another Michigander!
Pics or it didint happen bro!

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y

Make a list of the acc. you want.
1 copy to Supplier's
1 copy to Wife ( Then DUCK )

Red is the 1st. Color All other Colors followed hopping to grab some of the GLORY.

BLUE with Silver or Alum. Wheels Sure looks Nice ( daughter has good taste )

These SXS do help Lower your Net Worth ( Bank Acct. Drain Valve )

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Congrats from Central Ohio! If I didn't hunt, I would have totally gone for the blue as it looks really good on these machines, IMO.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500

WOW ! You REALLY LUCKED OUT ! If p52 is like p5 BLUE ONES ARE BY FAR THE FASTEST !
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club..

Yes, blue ones are the fastest!
Blue

Flux

bpike207

bpike207

Feb 28, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Still waiting on delivery. At least my machine is on the early list for deliveries to the dealer (was supposed to ship a few weeks ago). My odds of seeing it soon is better than the last page of the list of confirmed orders he had. Those were July/August deliveries. I wouldn't feel comfortable if that was one I was waiting on.

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Hey congrats on your purchase! I hope yours comes sooner than mine. I put a deposit on a Blue one in early February that was due at the end of February. Then i was told end of March and now end of April.
Same deal for me, mine was supposed to be here the end of March, now it’s first week of May.

bpike207

bpike207

Feb 28, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
I was going to check in with my dealer this afternoon to see if they had an updated ship date on my 520. I had seen a bunch of blue ones delivered for folks on the forums recently, so figured it might be close. Well, they beat me to it and called me this morning. A quick trip during lunch and I have a new toy at home.

Now time for the accessories. Strongmade bumper on the way. Winch on the way. Honda roof is on backorder with no anticipated date, so I'll be looking aftermarket there. Debating windshields. No shortage of things to spend money on. ;)

IMG 2798

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!