crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi everyone,

i’ve been doing a build on my Honda pioneer P520 for the last week and a half. I’m just finishing up the turn signals this evening. All turn signals work except for the driver side front. It doesn’t matter if I use the turn signal switch or the hazard light switch, all the lights will work as normal except for the front driver side. Does anyone have any ideas on this issue?

Thank you,

Rob

Reactions: FJC 79
H

HondaTech

Have you tried swapping that light to another position?

Could just be a dead LED.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
It’s actually three different LEDs on that side. So I would doubt that all three of them are bad. But I did keep swapping wires around to see if there was just one that might work.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I actually just solved my problem. For some reason the colors of the wires didn’t seem to match up. On the passenger side I connected the colored wire to the black wire for each LED and the white wire was connected to the white wire on each LED. It seems to be the exact opposite on the driver side. The black wire On the LED to the white wire and the white wire on the LED to the colored wire in the harness.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Thank you for your reply though and I appreciate you coming in to help.

Last edited:
FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 347123View attachment 347124I actually just solved my problem. For some reason the colors of the wires didn’t seem to match up. On the passenger side I connected the colored wire to the black wire for each LED and the white wire was connected to the white wire on each LED. It seems to be the exact opposite on the driver side. The black wire On the LED to the white wire and the white wire on the LED to the colored wire in the harness.
If you have any trouble in the future just Email Grant at turn pro. he responds very quick and can do most trouble shooting over the phone if you have a test light or meter. He is a very nice guy and fantastic customer service. I had a issue of my own doing and he made a complete custom main harness and shipped it to me in about a week at NO cost.