Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The other weekend we finally broke a whip. We were close to 50mph through the trail when we lost it on an overhanging large branch. I had a bad feeling because the branch was barely higher then the roof and it took it out at the base. We had Gorilla whips which are very strong and have taken a beating on four separate machines as I've transferred them. Still suggest them very highly for people that need tougher whips but even they can break.
Apparently they are warranted but mine has long since passed. Tried ordering up just the tube looked all over and wasn't able to find anything (if anyone has replaced just the plastic tube please post it for others)
We didn't have the funds for another set as the Gorillas are fairly spendy and I hate leaving a blank hole so I decided we've had such great luck with China LEDS rather then name brand housings for driving lights I'd try off name brand.
IMG 6554
Found a set very reasonable at less then 1/3 the cost with full chase mode along with every other possible thing. They will sinc up between the to or separate remote and have 12 memory modes which makes things nice since the have 300 total. Twice as many LEDS as before and each has 3 separate colors in each LED.
Received yesterday from China only 5 days after order on time as promised (surprised) installed last night but ran out of time for wiring. I'll report back after hookup and use. Wish us luck. Look good though!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
On the back like antennas.

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
White is great but I couldn't handle the color and the noise that video was making... There's another comment I could make but I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler person... :D

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You have to roll through the woods at night with whips on man it's a law where we ride. It keeps the critters away

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
. That first video was just someone going through every mode it doesn't randomly do that and less you set it to

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Btw that's not my music! You'll like most of mine I assure you

Reactions: sharp
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The other weekend we finally broke a whip. We were close to 50mph through the trail when we lost it on an overhanging large branch. I had a bad feeling because the branch was barely higher then the roof and it took it out at the base. We had Gorilla whips which are very strong and have taken a beating on four separate machines as I've transferred them. Still suggest them very highly for people that need tougher whips but even they can break.
Apparently they are warranted but mine has long since passed. Tried ordering up just the tube looked all over and wasn't able to find anything (if anyone has replaced just the plastic tube please post it for others)
We didn't have the funds for another set as the Gorillas are fairly spendy and I hate leaving a blank hole so I decided we've had such great luck with China LEDS rather then name brand housings for driving lights I'd try off name brand. View attachment 23156 Found a set very reasonable at less then 1/3 the cost with full chase mode along with every other possible thing. They will sinc up between the to or separate remote and have 12 memory modes which makes things nice since the have 300 total. Twice as many LEDS as before and each has 3 separate colors in each LED.
Received yesterday from China only 5 days after order on time as promised (surprised) installed last night but ran out of time for wiring. I'll report back after hookup and use. Wish us luck. Look good though!

How much those set you back?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!