Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
"HVAC" (as the manufacturers call them)
Thats why its silly IMO they cant even call it what it is lol. Again Im just a lowly HVAC guy, what do I know lol.
why shouldn't Honda get a slice of those sales?
Yes they can do whatever they want. A little forum ain't gonna changer there mind. They could get into the business of gas powered dildos and we wont change there’s or any other big corporations mind. Only they will decide if its a bad Idea or not.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Talon is a fairly stripped down model
Compared to other manufacturers. Which is now kinda good because it comes in on the lower price point without all the bells and whistles.

I wish Honda wouls make a 750 twin powered 50” wide sport sxs to challenge RZR. A base model with fox shocks would be great.

But I also wish Honda would offer optional upgrades such as ride command or integrated garmin mounting.

The vehicle prices are getting out of control now.

I don’t ever see that concept racing sport sxs ever seeing the light of day. That short wheelbase is not how machines are setup to race currently. Plus Honda is not big into racing so why would they even offer that?

Reactions: Rayger143 and ChadD
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
This old picture may be an all-new 750 twin engine that is in between the seats. You can see the driveshaft going forward. Honda does a lot of testing, so it takes a while to get a new product in production. The radiator up high in the back and the high bucket seats would be popular in the south with all the big mud holes. It looks like the air intake is up high too. A 4-seat version is a must have for good sales and I think the tire size would be at least 30's and maybe 32's. There should be a lot of storage under the hood and a fan blowing back through the engine compartment. A spart tire location has always been a problem so this design would fix that. My Kawasaki Teryx had an electric fan blowing through the engine compartment.

5 png

• Haha
Reactions: Remington and ChadD
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
These Quad pictures are around 25 years old. I was hoping for a big Honda quad for snow riding. I ended up buying a Kawasaki 750. It worked great but I quit snow riding several years ago. Just too old to be winching and shoveling snow. If Honda has a new Big Quad I'm tempted to do some snow rides again.

2elco55
20gk1ad

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I've had 2 neighbors each buy Can Am Defender Limited Crews (AC, hard doors, power windows, etc) 1 about a month ago & the other yesterday. Both are older, retired fellas who will use them for hunting or to drive around with the Mrs & a few beers. The market is there, Honda's just late to the party......again

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've had 2 neighbors each buy Can Am Defender Limited Crews (AC, hard doors, power windows, etc) 1 about a month ago & the other yesterday. Both are older, retired fellas who will use them for hunting or to drive around with the Mrs & a few beers. The market is there, Honda's just late to the party......again
Honda Talon was only 11 years behind the RZR introduction. But, I guess since the Talon is modeled after the best selling RZR XP1000 introduced in 2014, then technically Talon was only 5 years late to the party. Polaris may have deficiencies in products but they do not miss markets often. If their research show interest in HVAC units, then the demand is there.

Reactions: 906UP