Well, Here's What It Looks Like

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It will be two years in January since I purchased the 2021 Pioneer. It's the mud season where I'm at and this is what it looks like daily. Sprayed and shoveled about a 100 lb of mud off the other day so I could change the oil. The machine has not given me any trouble (knock on wood). I will also say it goes much better in the mud than my Gator. Good thing I bought mud tires. Almost went with an all terrain tire, that would of been a mistake for what I do. You think muds slick, add cow s***. N63HO5 RTZ5CEYJdORRgw1150 h647 s no gmauthuser0
Ee3B6BOakO0HXsnCvsaww1150 h647 s no gmauthuser0

Last edited:
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very nice Bighat
What kind of bumper and winch mount do you have?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
That is a Texas Tough Customs bumper and a Ramsey 5000 Honcho winch. The bumper is super heavy duty and so is the winch. I lucked into the winch. Guy bought is new and didn't mount it. Couldn't turn it down for the price, it's made in the USA and you can get all the parts to build it if needed.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the reply. Looks great .
Have aa SAFE and HAPPY New Year

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!