new yellow p5.. well couple months old now

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Bought the p5 with intentions of using it around the hoise and hunting. Had 3 days and had problems shifting. It would not shift out of low. Took back to dealer they reset ecm and shift module and all has been great since. Absoloutly loving it. Only a few small complaints... seats could be a bit kinder to the backside for long rides. Need more ground clearance to get to those remote hunting spots...have creeks to cross. More top speed would be nice.....but overall very nice... used it last friday to recover my 2 deer I harvested on opening morning pf our gun season. The p5 along with my polar trailer worked extremely well. We are located in southern illinios.....hello all maybe someday when work slows down I will get the chance to meet some of you in person on the trails....happy Thanksgiving and keep making tracks...be safe. MIKE

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hogger9,
Sorry to here about the problems. Actually, this marks the 4th one I know about with that same issue and solution. Still no idea what causes it.
The seat on the P7 is the same. They call it a lumbar seat. Kinda feels weird but I have gotten used to it.
Anyways, Hope to see you on the trail sometime.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!