Newb In North Texas Checking In.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Pic from when i picked it up. Just a plain jane base model.
View attachment 386157
IDK - Looks suspiciously like a stock photo, I mean it's sitting in front of a dealer, pulled out from the building and no people anywhere to be seen, looks like a photo for a newspaper ad. 🤣

Welcome from Alabama, nice looking rig.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello All,
New P700-4 owner in North Texas/Collin County.
Picked up my 2023 a little under two weeks ago. It's just a base model, but I have big plans. Don't we all until our wallet speaks up? lol
So far, I have a soundbar mounted, but not hard wired in, got some whip LED lights for the back. Mounts are on, still have to wire those in. Also swapped out the tail pipe with something that doesn't look so.... limp. Have a Uni filter in mail somewhere. probably sitting in a neighbors mailbox.
Eventually I'll be adding a winch and light bar up front. (Good thing the wife got a raise).
Also want nicer looking wheels and probably 2" lift.

I have some experience with offroading, but mainly in Jeeps or trucks and am not afraid to turn a wrench or tackle an electrical job. Looking forward to learning more about the 700-4 and how i can get the mods done. Also would like to go to meets etc and ride with others.
Welcome from South Florida

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello All,
Picked up my 2023 a little under two weeks ago. It's just a base model, but I have big plans. Don't we all until our wallet speaks up? lol
So far, I have a soundbar mounted, but not hard wired in, got some whip LED lights for the back. Mounts are on, still have to wire those in. Also swapped out the tail pipe with something that doesn't look so.... limp. Have a Uni filter in mail somewhere. probably sitting in a neighbors mailbox.
Eventually I'll be adding a winch and light bar up front. (Good thing the wife got a raise).

I have some experience with offroading, but mainly in Jeeps or trucks and am not afraid to turn a wrench or tackle an electrical job. Looking forward to learning more about the 700-4 and how i can get the mods done. Also would like to go to meets etc and ride with others.
Welcome from Ohio

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
Hello All,

Welcome I just got out of a p700-4 into a talon x4 (all the kids got old enough to go with us lol).
Idk what your plans are for a lift and I'm sure other people may have some better inside knowledge but the best thing I done was the p1000 front shocks all the way around. It gave it a better ride and about a 2 inch lift, RB3 makes the hardware you need for the front. Cleared 28s with no problem

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!