Newbie - 2021 P1K-5 build/accessories

kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, new to the forum here,
I recently picked up a new 2021 Pioneer 1K5 (the 27th one to roll off the floor) and will be adding a lot of accessories to it, as you can see in the picture it’s filled with boxes of goodies that were ordered prior to its arrival, as I waited impatiently for it to be delivered :) .

I’m also thinking about making videos and posting to YouTube, if that would be helpful to others.

List of goodies on hand so far:
- OEM Bimini top
- Tinted Half windshield
- 6k LB Black Ops winch
- Frame mounted OEM Cargo bag
- OEM under dash storage w/netting
- OEM Under seat storage
- Side / Rear view mirrors
- A-arm guards F&R
- Cup Holders
- Double tube rear bumper
- Mudflaps
- Dash Switch mounts with dual cup holders
- Throttle max (anti fatigue throttle pedal)
- Rear tow hook for receiver
- LED bulbs for headlights
- GPS tracker

Still debating on adding a snorkel but not sure what brand to go with..?? Are there any must have accessories out there that aren’t already listed? I’m not interested in lifts, tires or aftermarket a-arms at the moment. If it gets stuck, that’s what the winch is for.

D4C278C5-94DC-40CB-BD27-49E07B2DC0D9.jpeg B1C1DE9C-D2EA-488B-AF43-65A95977296D.jpeg 7D92C011-B55E-45C1-A52D-113F8A8275D8.jpeg

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome from South FL!
Nice ride, I would add to that list: full skids, and definitely think about that snorkel and extending your vent lines. Good luck!!

#NTC. 😉

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently picked up a new 2021 Pioneer 1K5 (the 27th one to roll off the floor) and will be adding a lot of accessories to it, as you can see in the picture it’s filled with boxes of goodies that were ordered prior to its arrival, as I waited impatiently for it to be delivered :) .

I’m also thinking about making videos and posting to YouTube, if that would be helpful to others.

- OEM Bimini top
- Tinted Half windshield
- 6k LB Black Ops winch
- OEM Under seat storage
- A-arm guards F&R
- Cup Holders
- Mudflaps
- GPS tracker

Still debating on adding a snorkel but not sure what brand to go with..?? Are there any must have accessories out there that aren’t already listed? I’m not interested in lifts, tires or aftermarket a-arms at the moment. If it gets stuck, that’s what the winch is for.

D4C278C5-94DC-40CB-BD27-49E07B2DC0D9.jpeg B1C1DE9C-D2EA-488B-AF43-65A95977296D.jpeg 7D92C011-B55E-45C1-A52D-113F8A8275D8.jpeg

Welcome to the club from Tennessee . How much brighter are the led bulbs? And where did you get them? And nice ride;)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Hand between the Great Lakes.
love your color🥰
Yes you want to snorkel. Search it up top and see what people have. Many made there own.
might want to re think that bikini “G” string on top of your machine sometime and get a hard top. I had one long time ago and sucked monkey balls. Can’t trailer with it, drips on u when it gets wet, whore to take on and off all the time and is a pita to get the mud out of. On the flip side, a very small percentage and I mean small...love them🤷‍♂️

kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Tennessee . How much brighter are the led bulbs? And where did you get them? And nice ride;)

Thanks! Much brighter than stock!! And they were only $50 for the pair. The MFG says they’re waterproof and they have a small built in cooling fan. They work great so far!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah and JenElio
kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the Hand between the Great Lakes.
love your color🥰
Yes you want to snorkel. Search it up top and see what people have. Many made there own.
might want to re think that bikini “G” string on top of your machine sometime and get a hard top. I had one long time ago and sucked monkey balls. Can’t trailer with it, drips on u when it gets wet, whore to take on and off all the time and is a pita to get the mud out of. On the flip side, a very small percentage and I mean small...love them🤷‍♂️

Thanks!
Couldn’t find a hard top around my area from a dealer that wasn’t on backorder and not really wanting to spend $650 on it. We like the bimini top so far and have had people follow me while towing to ask where I got it from. I’ll most likely weld up a custom roof with light mounts and add a cargo rack but it works for now.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks!
Couldn’t find a hard top around my area from a dealer that wasn’t on backorder and not really wanting to spend $650 on it. We like the bimini top so far and have had people follow me while towing to ask where I got it from. I’ll most likely weld up a custom roof with light mounts and add a cargo rack but it works for now.
Glad it’s working for u for now. I would remove it while towing. You quite lucky it hasn’t become a kite and come off yet. mine did After the 2nd time towing.
650$ is way high for a hard top. You can pick up a tusk too for a 100$ less than that FYI.

Reactions: Isaiah and JenElio
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

- OEM Bimini top
- Tinted Half windshield
- 6k LB Black Ops winch
- OEM Under seat storage
- A-arm guards F&R
- Cup Holders
- Mudflaps
- GPS tracker

WELCOME! From NW Arkansas.

Reactions: kamikaze

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!