Newbie here, Pioneer 520 on the way!

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well, unfortunately I believe I came across a shyster dealer.

After a sales person called back confirming they had this particular 520 coming in, confirming we were first inline with no one else having a deposit down. After several calls from the sales person we put $500 down, received a receipt from the dealer and started to order aftermarket parts to have ready for April.

I get a call from the sales person days later saying "I checked my files and found someone else put a deposit down before you, therefore the 520 is not available, sorry" "We have others coming in June"

Being a manager for equipment leasing and sales for a top fortune 500 for many years, also owning my own businesses, you can imagine what I had to say to him. (first time I allowed myself to deal with a floor sales person, I typically go through a owner/GM/manager)

I called through the back door, got ahold of the GM and explained what happened. He claimed he was the one who took the original deposit, and the salesperson should have easily known. He told us he would see if the first person who put a deposit down would wait, or work something out with us and call back.
That's now been 5 days.... No call!

I will be posting who the dealer is in Beaverton Oregon in another thread after making one more attempt.

Reactions: SuperATV
HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Still no return calls from dealer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!