P500 newbie to the forum

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
Just put my door kit and windshield on yesterday, now I have a full cab for winter, soon I will put the plow on.
IMG 20150324 160332

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
The Honda door kit? If so, how do you like it? I'm thinking that's my next investment with winter coming this way.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @rumplestillbug !!

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
The Honda door kit? If so, how do you like it? I'm thinking that's my next investment with winter coming this way.
The door kit, it's a little early to tell, the design is lacking, in some ways. The fabric door should open and close together as one unit. This is not the case, they r seperate units. Other than that it seems ok. The true test is if they keep the cold and the snow out. I will update after the first couple snow storms

Last edited:
Reactions: SBuckJ

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!