P500 New to the P500 Forum

PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Everyone, PawPaw here. I’m new to the P500 forum. Just acquired a New 2017 camo 500 this weekend. went smaller to move around in the woods better. We moved off of the farm to a smaller chunk so went from a 1000 to a 500. It’s mostly stock except for a top and soundbar. Also have some aftermarket rims that I’m waiting on tires for. Have lots of questions. So hoping it’s ok to ask? Also open to modification suggestions…
Thanks in advance from old PawPaw in lower Alabama.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Everyone, PawPaw here. I’m new to the P500 forum. Just acquired a New 2017 camo 500 this weekend. went smaller to move around in the woods better. We moved off of the farm to a smaller chunk so went from a 1000 to a 500. It’s mostly stock except for a top and soundbar. Also have some aftermarket rims that I’m waiting on tires for. Have lots of questions. So hoping it’s ok to ask? Also open to modification suggestions…
Thanks in advance from old PawPaw in lower Alabama.
Congrats! Let's see some pics of that beast.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York.

Many good people & information on the Hond P500 & P520 Forum.

Had a 2014 P700-4 down sized to 2018 P500 &2022 P520 better suits type of trails </> ride after get to camp in Adirondacks.

Your own riding style kinda depicts </> Accessorie </> Wants </> Needs </> Must Haves.
Member's will help you </> drain checkbook </> load credit card's </> lower your net worth.

Enjoy the Toy

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
My recommendations:

Quick Shield, to abate noise and heat
Power Steering
Windshield
If winch, then StrongMade front bumper
Rear panel
Torq Locker, for true 4WD
Welcome @PawPaw . X2 on this list, have done all above, Power steering and Strongmade bumper mod better than imagined. Also the OEM ROPS quick clamps are nice to mount stuff if needed.
IMG 5988

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!