KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Impact screwdriver…

I didn’t pay attention to the listing to see if it had JIS or “Phillips” technically I think it’s supposed to be called “Robertson” bits with this particular one but that is the basic tool I was suggesting. JIS “Phillip” bits have more sharp angles on them whereas the Robertson version are more rounded.

If memory serves anyway. I’m sure Mr Go Ogle or someone that cares more than me could get you the absolute correct answer. Just know the Honda fasteners are JIS and will be less likely to strip if you use a JIS bit on them.
Got! Just ordered one.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Step one: Gather up all the tools and research to remove and install. - In process

Gonna have to put this on hold. My dryer heating element went out, Replacing that will take present over the 500.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Step one: Gather up all the tools and research to remove and install. - In process

Gonna have to put this on hold. My dryer heating element went out, Replacing that will take present over the 500.
Stupid dryers!!!

Reactions: Coeus and Mudder
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

Your in Kentucky just use a clothes line. Modern solutions for modern problems 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

Hope your dryer repair is not a PITA like my LG. I had to disassemble panels and electrical connections from top down and remove the drum for access. Glad I took pics of each step to help reassembly. Good luck.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Hope your dryer repair is not a PITA like my LG. I had to disassemble panels and electrical connections from top down and remove the drum for access. Glad I took pics of each step to help reassembly. Good luck.
Absolutely a PITA… but the alternative has me removing the exterior door, my bedroom frame, and closet door… then dragging it out of my RV to take it to someone to repair or replace it completely. I will figure it out. Found a couple of somewhat helpful / not helpful videos on YouTube.

Just more stress I do not need. But that is life..

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you @NTCPrezJB… this arrived. I had to Google and YouTube how to use it. It is a handy tool!

Dryer heating element arrived also… albeit the wrong one.. so repair guy is coming to take a look and find the right one. He will order and I will install.

Working on clearing a space in my storage unit so I have somewhere indoors to replace the pump. Stay tuned.. hopefully soon.

IMG 6463

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @NTCPrezJB… this arrived. I had to Google and YouTube how to use it. It is a handy tool!

Dryer heating element arrived also… albeit the wrong one.. so repair guy is coming to take a look and find the right one. He will order and I will install.

Working on clearing a space in my storage unit so I have somewhere indoors to replace the pump. Stay tuned.. hopefully soon.

View attachment 410562
Not a tool I use often but it is worth every penny paid for it when I do use it.

Nomojic

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 410562
Also…stupid dryers!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for recommending.. prolly not something I will use often either, but definitely something worth having on hand. And a Black Friday deal of $15 shipped!
Yeah most of the Honda screws have blue loctite on them. That tool will help you not strip out those screw heads. As soon as they break loose go back to the standard screwdriver or a ratcheting screwdriver.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yeah most of the Honda screws have blue loctite on them. That tool will help you not strip out those screw heads. As soon as they break loose go back to the standard screwdriver or a ratcheting screwdriver.
Solid advice.....This is why he's da Prez

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!