Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, I just got word that my new 700 is at the dealer. I can pick it up Friday.
I ordered:
700-2
14" wheels and 28" tires
hard top
4500# winch
half windshield

What else am I going to need?

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Well, I just got word that my new 700 is at the dealer. I can pick it up Friday.
I ordered:
700-2
14" wheels and 28" tires
hard top
4500# winch
half windshield

What else am I going to need?

Welcome to the forum!

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congratulations and welcome! It will be a long week for sure! Sounds like you're off to a good start with your mods. You may need a lift to clear those tires, time will tell on that. Otherwise, you might want to start looking into some power adders like exhaust, tuner, intake. That's all personal preference some are perfectly happy with the stock power.

With what you are already having installed that thing is ready for the trail!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah, about that tuner...
What are my options?

and I'm looking for the right lift kit.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Tuners: here is a link maybe you can find something in here about your options and there are many more threads here to help too More HP | The Honda Side by Side Club!

liftkit: I like my SuperATV lift you can check out my pics to see what it would look like.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh and welcome to the Club!!

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah, about that tuner...
What are my options?

and I'm looking for the right lift kit.
For tuners you have dobeck, big gun, and I think there is another one too but it doesn't really matter because they are all made by the same company, Dobeck. If you are going the tuner route you really need exhaust and intake as well or it won't do much for you, according to what I've read on manufacturers pages.

For your lift, some people have had problems with the High Lifter lift bending the mounting tabs on the frame. I'm sure if you do a search on here you will find plenty of info on lifts. And do check out @bobbyhill's pictures his ride looks great!

Reactions: bobbyhill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!