Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
New to the SxSs and absolutely love it. I have a Red 700 2 seater that I already want to sell to get the 1000. This forum is great!
Marcos
Welcome from Ohio; Ya might want to post up a pic of your buggy. poidh picks or it didn't happen. we love pictures

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a Red 700 2 seater that I already want to sell to get the 1000
Welcome from the Putrid Swamp Run Michigan!

What State are you from? Never heard of the State in your avitar!

Also, rule #4 is pics. First and Foremost Like Cabelas eh! 🤣
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
Also need year, miles, mods etc.

Your like Many P7 owners. Evntually want to step up. But usually a few years later. I hope you test drove both before u decided on the P7? If not……🤨
Then again, u failed to give us model info so 🤷‍♂️

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
New to the SxSs and absolutely love it. I have a Red 700 2 seater that I already want to sell to get the 1000. This forum is great!
Marcos
Howdy from Edmond, OK Marcos, and welcome to the club. I assume you are a fellow Okie, since it is unlikely there could be another "Ochelata" anywhere else. Kinda like "Slap out" and "Bowlegs" Oklahoma are one of a kind.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!