W

wheelerP1K6

Feb 27, 2023
ArkLaTx
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Hello forum,
New here and looking to learn from those that are in the know. I have recently aquired a P1K-6 and would like to see what others have to say about this SxS. I can't find a lot of info. on the new six seater, and that's probablly due to it being a new model in the Honda line-up of UTV's.

I'll mostly be using this SxS on the farm and a little pleasure riding with the grandkids.

I'm attempting to install light bar and dome light and have come to the conclusion that it's far from a plug and play system, even with the Honda factory installed upfitter switches already in the console. I'll be searching past threads, along with reaching out to you guys with the knowledge and know how for help with my upgrades. I haven't seen a section in the forum for the P1K-6, so I'm assuming (I know, shouldn't assume) I can research the Pioneer 1K threads for electrical issues related to P1K-6 upgrades. Someone please correct me otherwise. So, thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello forum,
New here and looking to learn from those that are in the know. I have recently aquired a P1K-6 and would like to see what others have to say about this SxS. I can't find a lot of info. on the new six seater, and that's probablly due to it being a new model in the Honda line-up of UTV's.

I'll mostly be using this SxS on the farm and a little pleasure riding with the grandkids.

I'm attempting to install light bar and dome light and have come to the conclusion that it's far from a plug and play system, even with the Honda factory installed upfitter switches already in the console. I'll be searching past threads, along with reaching out to you guys with the knowledge and know how for help with my upgrades. I haven't seen a section in the forum for the P1K-6, so I'm assuming (I know, shouldn't assume) I can research the Pioneer 1K threads for electrical issues related to P1K-6 upgrades. Someone please correct me otherwise. So, thanks in advance for your help.
The P1k6 is pretty much the same as the P1k5 and P1k3. The 6 is basically a stretched frame of a 5 with the rear seat being a duplicate of the front seat.

Welcome to the forum.
POIDH (pics or it didn’t happen)
RITFC (red is the fastest color)

#NTC

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. I have not seen anyone mention the "Ark-La-Tex" in a while. I used to live there many years ago. I can't help you with the P1K6, but I'm sure some of the forum high-rollers will be along to help. 😉

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello forum,

Welcome to the club from BC! I would check the club store for your accessories. They have some plug n play lights etc. And like others said, you better get some pics of that buggy up here before the Sherrif shows up!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello forum,

Welcome!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
As said, Crew is nothing different from a front seat in the rear. No need for a new section when 99% is the same.
I should add it to the description I guess.

Our rear auto backup lights are 100% plug-n-play.
You can add the worklight trigger to make it fuction as workligh or bed lights.

Our front Add-A-Light is almost plug-n-play. Wiring is 100%, but for the mounting points, we have not worked out a solution.
The DIY solution is to run some self-tapping screws through the brackets into the bumper.

For the 3 switches, we have this contraption. Just need to provide it power and your switches will work as expected.

For any key-on power needs, we have this connector

Ok. Not sure what else you need.
Have fun.

advertisement
OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Hello forum,

Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello forum,

Welcome from Ohio

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC and congrats on the new limo.
You are in the right place to learn how stuff on your buggy… mostly you’ll learn how to spend money…
And that’s something we love to help with.
Don’t for get to ask
How big of a tire can I run without a lift?
And…
What’s the best oil to run?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Another welcome from the Land of Big Gretch the Hun!

Rule# 4 is pics! We like them and we need them for verification! Or your in Forum code violation.
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

Oh, snap!

Red

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello forum,

Welcome to the club from south Florida

Post some pics of your limo errrrr........P1K6 when you can 😉

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!