P700m4 Newbie!

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All, glad to have found this forum. My name is Jeff and I live in Northern Nevada. I am new to the UTV gang. Last May I purchased a Honda 700 4 SXS from Big Valley Honda in Reno, NV. I am an avid outdoorsman, hunting big game, upland game, waterfowl, etc. I'm getting older and wanted a multi-purpose vehicle to get me closer to places I used to frequent in boots. My wife and I also like to cruise remote areas in the state and the Honda has been great! I love the functionality of the Honda 700 4 to get there and have plenty of storage for whatever, including my dog. I put a winch on the front, as well as a small Hi Lift Jack. I also added a front window, roof, back window and doors. I live on a few acres at the base of the Pinenut Range in Western Nevada so I use the vehicle for a lot of work around the property and we get a lot of cold and snow in the winter. Mine is a 2021 and I have a little over 300 miles on it so far. Just enough to be familiar with the vehicle. I have a lot of questions but that is not why I am posting here today. Just wanted to introduce myself, give you all some background and say hello. You've come very highly recommended so I feel privileged to be able to tap your expertise and maybe one day, add some of my own.

View attachment 377947 View attachment 377948 View attachment 377949
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

widopenspaces

widopenspaces

Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2023
Wellington, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa
Nice looking ride! Great pics!
Have a good day

Welcome from Northern California, another big game hunter here. I like Nevada, have friends there with SxSs and go there often. I use to hunt quit a bit around Wild horse Reservoir.
For fun and with friends, last year went to Cold Springs Station on Hwy 50.
Know all that country well - all my stompin' grounds! Lots of deer, elk, chukar and pretty phenomenal fly fishing at WH. Not to mention an infinite number of trails and dirt roads for the UTV in some of the most breathtaking country anywhere (if you're a high desert nut, and I am)! Meet my dog, Ember. She is a fabulous upland bird dog, but she also loves to swim and whether in my truck, side-by-side or float tube, she insists on tagging along wherever I go...

Wildhorse2022

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Know all that country well - all my stompin' grounds! Lots of deer, elk, chukar and pretty phenomenal fly fishing at WH. Not to mention an infinite number of trails and dirt roads for the UTV in some of the most breathtaking country anywhere (if you're a high desert nut, and I am)! Meet my dog, Ember. She is a fabulous upland bird dog, but she also loves to swim and whether in my truck, side-by-side or float tube, she insists on tagging along wherever I go...

View attachment 378218
Friend of mine came back from WH a few weeks ago from ice fishing.
Do you still live in the Nevada area? I do like the high desert area.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello and enjoy a partitioned welcome from the most possibly normal and shortest member on the forum family.

PS none of that is true except the welcoming partition. Because there’s always two or more sides which often enough, will require the use of a partition. Feel free to choose your own favorite colors and patterns. Sorry though, we’re all out of the padded partitions(the libtards took all of those). What are we talking about again? Oh yeah, Pleistocene female elephants….come join us as we ride through time…and eat cheeses because if we don’t, then the mice will eat it all and we can’t have that because if you’ll recall elephants are afraid of mice and I don’t wanna be ridding one, female or not, when the mice appear. It’ll most definitely be messy…cherrio mate and no, I don’t mean the cereal unless of course you’re referring to the cinnamon variety…

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi All, glad to have found this forum. My name is Jeff and I live in Northern Nevada. I am new to the UTV gang. Last May I purchased a Honda 700 4 SXS from Big Valley Honda in Reno, NV. I am an avid outdoorsman, hunting big game, upland game, waterfowl, etc. I'm getting older and wanted a multi-purpose vehicle to get me closer to places I used to frequent in boots. My wife and I also like to cruise remote areas in the state and the Honda has been great! I love the functionality of the Honda 700 4 to get there and have plenty of storage for whatever, including my dog. I put a winch on the front, as well as a small Hi Lift Jack. I also added a front window, roof, back window and doors. I live on a few acres at the base of the Pinenut Range in Western Nevada so I use the vehicle for a lot of work around the property and we get a lot of cold and snow in the winter. Mine is a 2021 and I have a little over 300 miles on it so far. Just enough to be familiar with the vehicle. I have a lot of questions but that is not why I am posting here today. Just wanted to introduce myself, give you all some background and say hello. You've come very highly recommended so I feel privileged to be able to tap your expertise and maybe one day, add some of my own.

View attachment 377947 View attachment 377948 View attachment 377949
Welcome from south FL

Nice buggy and beautiful scenery you got there 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!