P1000 Newest mod!

Hondaluvr417

Hondaluvr417

Jan 20, 2019
Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Roof and windshield installed today. What a difference they make!!

IMG 20190213 215835011

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
The next conversation will be like this:

Honey, it would be warmer if the Honda had cab enclosure and a heater, you wouldn’t want to be cold right?

Oh by the way, we need better lights at night to be safer. Don’t you think it would be safer to have 4, 52” light bars? I mean we wouldn’t want o be lost right? Speaking of lost we really should have a 2 way radio, gps and a radio with 4x 12” speakers and a 1000 watt sub, right?

Since you want us to be safe and warm, we will need to add a spare battery, winch, 5 point harnesses as well. I mean there will be situations where we will need the winch to pull us or our buddies to safety, right?

Since you agree that these items are necessary for safety and comfort lets not forget that the stock tires are just too short and the underside is lacking in protection,...................................

See I know this game!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hondaluvr417

Hondaluvr417

Jan 20, 2019
Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Honey, it would be warmer if the Honda had cab enclosure and a heater, you wouldn’t want to be cold right?

Oh by the way, we need better lights at night to be safer. Don’t you think it would be safer to have 4, 52” light bars? I mean we wouldn’t want o be lost right? Speaking of lost we really should have a 2 way radio, gps and a radio with 4x 12” speakers and a 1000 watt sub, right?

Since you want us to be safe and warm, we will need to add a spare battery, winch, 5 point harnesses as well. I mean there will be situations where we will need the winch to pull us or our buddies to safety, right?

Since you agree that these items are necessary for safety and comfort lets not forget that the stock tires are just too short and the underside is lacking in protection,...................................

See I know this game!

We'll get there eventually lol

Chevy412SP

Chevy412SP

Aug 30, 2018
Western New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5

See I know this game!

Spoken like a true married man. You right.....just gotta know how to play the game!

Hondaluvr417

Hondaluvr417

Jan 20, 2019
Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5

See I know this game!

The winch, 2nd battery and sound bar are on the things to do next list lol (her list) lol. She has a list labeled side by side stuff

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The winch, 2nd battery and sound bar are on the things to do next list lol (her list) lol. She has a list labeled side by side stuff

While a winch is the first "NEEDED" tool for me, now that you have a front windshield and roof, you MUST get a back window/enclosure because the dust/dirt will be sucked in so that it takes a lot of the fun away but mostly because it won't be safe to drive in that dust so you MUST buy that now!

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While a winch is the first "NEEDED" tool for me, now that you have a front windshield and roof, you MUST get a back window/enclosure because the dust/dirt will be sucked in so that it takes a lot of the fun away but mostly because it won't be safe to drive in that dust so you MUST buy that now!
Make it the best you can, it's just that much more enjoyable. Every mod has its uses.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!