Ninja Rock

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Pics from 4th of July weekend trip on the Magruder Corridor. Day one we found a very inconsiderate rock that decided to flip around ninja style and smack the rear tire hard enough to puncture it and bend the rim. Plugged it and got back to camp. Given the terrain I wasn't confident in the plug so the pioneer sat in camp the rest of the trip. Good thing we had dirt bikes as backup.

On a positive note I now have Tusk Terrabites on the way!

IMG 3182
IMG 3183
IMG 3184

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pics from 4th of July weekend trip on the Magruder Corridor. Day one we found a very inconsiderate rock that decided to flip around ninja style and smack the rear tire hard enough to puncture it and bend the rim. Plugged it and got back to camp. Given the terrain I wasn't confident in the plug so the pioneer sat in camp the rest of the trip. Good thing we had dirt bikes as backup.

On a positive note I now have Tusk Terrabites on the way!

View attachment 48624View attachment 48625View attachment 48626

Ninja Rocks are sneaky, you always miss them.

How I ended up with my first set of Evos.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Last Friday we were about 8 miles out away from EVERYTHING when a "ninja rock" swooped in and got my tire in the same place. I'm now a firm believer in SLIME.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Last Friday we were about 8 miles out away from EVERYTHING when a "ninja rock" swooped in and got my tire in the same place. I'm now a firm believer in SLIME.

If I remember correctly we were about 50 miles from any sort of civilization. Probably pushing 100 miles to the nearest tire shop. These things never happen in convenient locations.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!