GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They really look a lot like the Tusk Warthogs - like almost exactly which I know several members here really like @GlockMeister @Dragon21

View attachment 95813
Patriot All Terrain Tire | No Limit Wheels

What are they asking for them? I believe tusk are now discontinued but you mint look at Rocky Mountain ATV - and at their reviews
Tusk Warthog Radial Tire
I agree with @Dragon21 ..not the best lookin..but they seem to do well in about any terrain and have held up well over the last year. Mud, rocks, woods.

mjs6789

mjs6789

Nov 26, 2018
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Other Brand
Tusse
Which dealer are you buying from? Heartland has a few P1's with Super ATV arms on them, but they don't know the proper adjustments and there all wonky. There is a post here that gives you the measurements you'll need
Russellville Honda. I already put money down. Have to wait for my title to get here for my trade. Couple weeks it’s gonna be sitting in its new home. Hope Santa doesn’t get any ideas to take it back with him. I’ll leave a six pack out to distract him.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tusse

Russellville Honda. I already put money down. Have to wait for my title to get here for my trade. Couple weeks it’s gonna be sitting in its new home. Hope Santa doesn’t get any ideas to take it back with him. I’ll leave a six pack out to distract him.
If you have not picked up yet and your getting a windshield I would recommend going with the Super ATV flip windshield - it is a little pain to put on the first time (adjustments) but much better than the Honda one (and cheaper)

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hes right you know

mjs6789

mjs6789

Nov 26, 2018
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Other Brand
If you have not picked up yet and your getting a windshield I would recommend going with the Super ATV flip windshield - it is a little pain to put on the first time (adjustments) but much better than the Honda one (and cheaper)
Great advice. Two guys had the atv flip when I rode two weeks ago. I liked it a lot. That black top bar might obstruct my vision since I’m so tall but I think I’ll get it and see. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Landman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!