Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just took a closer look and confirm that it’s of the dirt/crap variety. Below is a better pic. My finger is pointing to the tire damage and the wheel damage is directly above it.

View attachment 433348

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Was able to take a closer look with the wheel off the buggy. I see where the rock punctured the sidewall - about a dime size hole. Also I see where it hit the wheel but I’m hopeful it didn’t bend the rim and a new tire can be mounted. What do y’all think (pics attached).

Im
Thinking I need a new tire at least, so I’m back figuring how best to proceed in the short term. My OCD wants me to get an identical replacement, but my practical side says get something close and upgrade all four when it’s time to replace.

View attachment 433339
If you're just wanting a temp fix until you are ready to buy all new. Why not go to a Tractor Supply and get a $30 inner tube?.......I have a stock spare tire with a side puncture similar to yours and put a inner tube a while back and it's given me no issues. Granted I only use it as a spare but I've rode an entire weekend with it on from other damage to my regular wheels/tires.