P1000 Tire size question on OEM Steel wheels (maybe again? Point me in the right direction)

M

Mac

Apr 30, 2015
Awesome. Thank you for the help. I can always get a lot of info from posts but nothing like seeing the same machine with the tires and lights I need for duck hunting. I greatly appreciate the response. Mine is down at camp but I will post pics soon. Thanks again!
I have considered fox front and back but I don’t ride hard. Mostly just putting around deer camp or heading to/from duck blind. Do you think it would make a big difference? If so I am prob in!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have considered fox front and back but I don’t ride hard. Mostly just putting around deer camp or heading to/from duck blind. Do you think it would make a big difference? If so I am prob in!
I wouldn't hesitate getting them, you will appreciate them in the dark going/coming from blinds.

Reactions: Backwoods
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly if you're not trail riding I wouldn't get them. If you needed more clearance maybe you could try the rough country shocks for half the price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!