P1000 No dash light at night

M

Markpee

Sep 20, 2018
Pine Bush, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I went for a ride in the P1000 tonight and found it odd that my speedometer wasnt lit. Also noticed that the drive indicator was not lit either. I looked for a dimmer switch, but think there must be an issue. Anyone see this before?

J

JTW

So I went for a ride in the P1000 tonight and found it odd that my speedometer wasnt lit. Also noticed that the drive indicator was not lit either. I looked for a dimmer switch, but think there must be an issue. Anyone see this before?
Should be lit.. I’d check connections first

Reactions: Mudwing
C

Copnhgn

May 6, 2020
Andersonville TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the same problem, did you find the problem?

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you get this fixed?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!