Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Gentlemen and ladies,

I've made an executive decision to no longer sell or promote R2C filters. They just can't get it together and absolutely never tell dealers the truth.

The R2C guys really are a bunch of losers. I ordered filters 2 weeks early for a show this weekend. They said they over-nighted half the order on the 11th so I would have them by the 12th but UPS didn’t even pick up the order till yesterday!! I’m done with these guys. Two and a half years of selling their stuff is enough. I don’t have time to babysit them. I see now why larger parts houses don’t carry their products. They don’t deliver on time, they lie about shipments, fail to drop ship orders… I got my first bad review because they never shipped a damn filter to a customer and never told me it was delayed! Terrible shame because they make great filters but the business side absolutely sucks.

Not to mention the talon filter failures and how they ignore customers that experienced failures. That's not the business I want to be associated with. Maybe when they get their SH** together I can work with them again later. If I had the money I'd try buying them out and move the operation here. I think my college daughters could run a better business with no experience.

I got my start with R2C taking me on as a dealer but things have digressed to the point that I have to spend too much time tending to their short comings and doing all kinds of PR damage control to save ME!!

I have 4 or 5 Pioneer 1000 filters on hand but after those are gone I'm not ordering any more.

Desertcraft will still be my go to filter supplier, but they only make the Talon Foam Buddy pre filter. They mostly focus on RZR. These people are great to work with. It's a husband and wife company in Cali but they always deliver on time. I NEVER worry about them.

Twin Air is another option but only if my distributor can get these because direct shipping from Twin Air even as a dealer is way over priced.

Uni is also available from my distributor. Not all filters are always in stock so it's kind of a hit and miss situation.

As always I will strive to find the best products for customers.

Thank you all for your business.

-Brian

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little bit off topic but can your order these snorkel prefilters?

I'd be interested in buying several

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Little bit off topic but can your order these snorkel prefilters?

I'd be interested in buying several
That must be an Australia only item. I can't even find that on the official UNI store.

Reactions: Smitty335
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to say that @highpocket74 has been the best guy through out my ordeal with the R2C Talon filter failure. He has kept tabs on my progress and done everything he could to assist me.👏👏👏👏

I'm still working on a resolution, but R2C didn't even respond to a BBB complaint I filed a month and 1/2 ago! Next step is a call to the Illinois attorney generals office.

Im just about ready to resort to FB and all the other forums that they sell filters to.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to say that @highpocket74 has been the best guy through out my ordeal with the R2C Talon filter failure. He has kept tabs on my progress and done everything he could to assist me.👏👏👏👏

I'm still working on a resolution, but R2C didn't even respond to a BBB complaint I filed a month and 1/2 ago! Next step is a call to the Illinois attorney generals office.

Im just about ready to resort to FB and all the other forums that they sell filters to.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Let them 🔥

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!