P500 NOCO Genius Battery Charger, Jump Starter SALE with 20-50$ off

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Decided to upgrade my car charger and have an option to charge P500 with plug and play option, found good review on NOCO brand and now they have a sale on newegg.com so I pulled the trigger on these.

Since I have BMW moto, this charger has can bus socket as extra accessory , I've already bought BMW charger for 200$ long time ago, this G7200 charger would save a lot money.

1. NOCO Genius Gen 2 G7200 12V/24V 7.2A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger for ~ 75$
USD $25 off w/ promo code MKPLA4

shipped NOCO Genius Gen 2 G7200 12V/24V 7.2A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger-Newegg.com

manufacture web NOCO - 7.2A Battery Charger and Maintainer - G7200 , I wanted to get higher models with jump charge option but they do not recommend those for smaller 12V batteries.

NOCO Genius Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for 80$
USD $20 off w/ promo code MKPLA1

NOCO Genius GC016 12V Dashmount Battery Indicator

Amazon.com: NOCO Genius GC016 12V Dashmount Battery Indicator: Automotive

All list of Noco products Jump Starters, Battery Chargers & Portable Power, Automotive & Industrial, NOCO Genius - Newegg.com

91LEgcwhbnL SL1500 A33T 130960634864236831YiIVbyJG3c A199 130931406107851157XgFrd7zyPL
Ebd067b306ca15d60c9b4bdf7aa8a157Ce7f22097a2908398ef61996c71f2000 Charging time

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

I've been eyeing the same chargers. You can use it to charge your batteries and as a maintainer.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if you can see < I did snapshot of charging times and what batteries you can run , I wish I could have jump charge option and be able to charge P500 , but G15000 and 26000 only for car-truck application

Charging time

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Not sure if you can see < I did snapshot of charging times and what batteries you can run , I wish I could have jump charge option and be able to charge P500 , but G15000 and 26000 only for car-truck application

View attachment 30847
I'm torn with the same dilemma. I work on the road during the week and could sure use a truck jump starter, but on the weekends I'd like to use the same jump starter for the P5. Do I really need a battery maintainer? I can just ask my phone to remind me to unplug the charger in 6 hours. I rarely charge my battery in the P5 anyway, it seems to keep the battery charged just fine. Decisions!

J

JTW

So why not just buy a jump starter like mine and use it on the sxs or the truck? If either happen to die you can just let it run until it's charged. I have large battery charger but if I had to choose I really like the little jump starter. Just get one that's big enough to jump whatever you might need in a vehicle. I jumped my tractor with mine today. I've never used a maintainer.. I could see it being handy on a boat that sits but I don't see any need for the sxs!

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ve ordered both, battery minder g7200 and jumper like yours gb40, jumper just in case if I need it , to jump start P500 or 4runner during my elk cow hunt this February or jump start my mom's CRV .

I hunt alone so , this should give me some assurance that next morning I can get going.

So g15000 or 26000 will be way too much for my use and portable jump starter better option for me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm torn with the same dilemma. I work on the road during the week and could sure use a truck jump starter, but on the weekends I'd like to use the same jump starter for the P5. Do I really need a battery maintainer? I can just ask my phone to remind me to unplug the charger in 6 hours. I rarely charge my battery in the P5 anyway, it seems to keep the battery charged just fine. Decisions!
Get gb40 jump starter , Noco so far from my reading is the best build unit. And now 80$ , u can sign up for free Newegg first month premium account and get free shipping too, then cancel it once u buy all items before first month expire.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So why not just buy a jump starter like mine and use it on the sxs or the truck? If either happen to die you can just let it run until it's charged. I have large battery charger but if I had to choose I really like the little jump starter. Just get one that's big enough to jump whatever you might need in a vehicle. I jumped my tractor with mine today. I've never used a maintainer.. I could see it being handy on a boat that sits but I don't see any need for the sxs!

Yeah, the little lithium ion jump starters are a must.
One month of sitting in cold weather can kill a little battery, that's the only time I use a maintainer.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Missed this thread on search, could not find the NOCO locally so found a CTEK. Like how these microprossers recondition a battery (so they claim, yet to be seen).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

That would be a major accomplishment on a lead-acid battery. I'm skeptical. However, if you keep that battery charged all the time with the CTEK it should be great!

J

Johnsee

Jul 3, 2017
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
input from cig lighter to antigrav xp-1. output to gps solution and antigrav tire inflator,etc. keeps jump starter charged and works as a UPS (uninterruptable power supply). good for car,motorcycle,utv and most other contraptions. love all the connections that antigrav has. if you are patient it does drop below $100. i track amazon prices thru camel camel since i am a tightwad. I never let a vehicle sit for more than a couple of weeks without starting so I have no use for a battery tender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!