P500 Non-compliance sticker

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Wonder if we're all going to get the new front shocks like Canada. Thought I read where that solved the problem.

Dont think so. We get 5 cent stickers, they get 4 new progressive rate shocks that apparently ride much better...

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Does anyone have a recall notice number? I called my local dealer where it was purchased, and they don't know of any recall on the P500. ie I never received a recall in the mail.
Check out the Product Update thread on shock replacement. jrc was kind enough to post a redacted copy of his recall letter. I will be printing it and taking it to my dealer along with my VIN, to see what can be done if anything.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out the Product Update thread on shock replacement. jrc was kind enough to post a redacted copy of his recall letter. I will be printing it and taking it to my dealer along with my VIN, to see what can be done if anything.
Keep us posted. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My guess is we don't get a recall ,we just get a sticker, I'm wondering if they have stricter laws in Canada and had to replace the shocks to meet standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My guess is we don't get a recall ,we just get a sticker, I'm wondering if they have stricter laws in Canada and had to replace the shocks to meet standards.
A very likely possibility.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!