BOX1

North Ga trails

W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Trying to plan a trip to North Ga to ride some mountain trails and see what the 700-4 is capable of. It's never been to the mountains. So far I've found Beasley Knob that allows larger vehicles. Others are limited to 50" widths. Anybody got some suggestions? Has anyone been on Beasley lately? Not looking for trails I have to winch through.(Since I have no winch, lol)

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Trying to plan a trip to North Ga to ride some mountain trails and see what the 700-4 is capable of. It's never been to the mountains. So far I've found Beasley Knob that allows larger vehicles. Others are limited to 50" widths. Anybody got some suggestions? Has anyone been on Beasley lately? Not looking for trails I have to winch through.(Since I have no winch, lol)
🤔 ...get a winch!!!
It'll be worth it 😉

Reactions: Backwoods
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a group ride happening at the end of September at Ride Royal Blue in Tennessee, it’s just north of Knoxville on I75, that would be a great place to test your ride. Most of us have wEnches so we can unstuck you. There is a ride thread in the regional section on the bottom of the home page, check it out. Love to have you join the ride if you can make it.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I don't know what part of South GA u r in but there's a bunch of guys in North FL that ride pretty often near Tallahassee area and surrounding areas. I've met a few of them all seem very nice group to ride with

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
50 inch at my USFS Houston Valley near Dalton, but if you go up to Chattanooga TN, there is Prentice Cooper State Park, no width restrictions. Should not need a winch there.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Indian mountain is my go to place 4700 acres , short drive just over the Alabama line.

W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Appreciate the info(and invites). Watching some Youtube...those look like some fun places to ride.

Reactions: Backwoods
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Sound advice judging from your avatar.😀 I've done the SoGa, NoFL muddin back in my younger days and while loads of fun then I try to avoid it now, Lol.
😂😂 that was the day after I bought it up in Alabama, we took it to Boggs n Boulders. No winch then but the guy we met there riding had one luckily. I've since learned winch and skids are a must not a commodity.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!