Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahaha. I think I was hanging on that tree... nothing a little throttle can’t cure. It’s funny to hear you and @Ragnar406 laughing at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was funny is that you cut that tree and then continued to run over it lol , yea you were getting hung on the tree - cutting it did allow your tires to kick it out of the way but just a little

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What was funny is that you cut that tree and then continued to run over it lol , yea you were getting hung on the tree - cutting it did allow your tires to kick it out of the way but just a little

It was like 8” higher on the drivers side. I cut it so it would fall down... patience is a virtue I don’t possess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!