P1000 Northern Spring Tune Up?

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good day all,
I am wondering if you have any tips/tricks for spring time to get the machine ready for the season?

I have a 2022 P1K5 which has been covered all winter, battery charged, started once per month.

Now getting ready to bring it out for the season and looking for any tips on what a "spring tune up" will look like? I just did the 100 mile service in the fall.

Thanks,
Tie

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good day all,
I am wondering if you have any tips/tricks for spring time to get the machine ready for the season?

I have a 2022 P1K5 which has been covered all winter, battery charged, started once per month.

Now getting ready to bring it out for the season and looking for any tips on what a "spring tune up" will look like? I just did the 100 mile service in the fall.

Thanks,
Tie
I would say Give her,he, him,it a good cleaning, Look for any rodent damage or nesting and top it off with fresh fluids and you're good to go.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good day all,

Thanks,
Tie
fresh gas and drive it like ya stole it

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good day all,

Thanks,
Tie
Send er all the way!

Reactions: Rayger143
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Fluid level check, tire pressure check, charge the battery, ride it hard and put it away wet like all good Honda's.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!