• Thread starter Mountain Whiskey
  • Start date
Mountain Whiskey

Mountain Whiskey

Dec 10, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys, I am new to the SxS world. Was a Jeep guy for a long time. I recently acquired a 2019 Pioneer 1000-3, yellow and black. Once I got it home, I am finding all the the things that need fixing now. It was a little abused but so we're my Jeeps, LOL.

Soaking in the knowledge for now.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, I am new to the SxS world. Was a Jeep guy for a long time. I recently acquired a 2019 Pioneer 1000-3, yellow and black. Once I got it home, I am finding all the the things that need fixing now. It was a little abused but so we're my Jeeps, LOL.

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the club from BC!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Welcome from Ohio

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Let's see some pics of that rig.

#NTC

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Let's see some pics of that rig.

#NTC
Yeah, what he said. Let’s see some pics of that rig !!

Welcome from South Dakota !!

Mountain Whiskey

Mountain Whiskey

Dec 10, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee.
I see a few from TN on here. I am keeping my eye open for a retirement place down that way. When we go down there it just makes me remember what it was like growing up here. Too close to DC here and the swamp water has contaminated the place now.
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. The "Ball Mason Jar" brings back a lot of memories. My grandma would can fruits and veggies all summer, and we would eat out of them all winter.
Hey! Yea, I can corn in my jars. The liquid form lasts longer! 😉
Welcome from old town Manassas.
Well, hey neighbor! I'm over here on the mountain across Rt. 15.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!