NOTICE - Site update in progress! @9:15am EST.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello,

I will be doing some site updates starting now.
If you have an issue please check back shortly.
Do not expect more than 30 mins of trouble.
Mostly layout and design issues.

Thanks.

Check FB page if things go haywire.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Since this update I have noticed the site is much better looking, best way to describe it is "cleaner". So nice work! Only two things I don't like and am going to whine about-

1. It no longer says where people are from next to their name and avatar when they post. I kinda liked to see where everyone's from

2. When you go to read your notifications I find it really hard to read the red font over the grey background. Maybe that's just me getting old?

Anyway everything else looks great! Keep up the good work

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Love this kind of feedback. In fact. I see lots of issues with the current theme called P1k.
I have actually made so many custom edits I have now started over with a clean copy trying to limit the custom edits and replyng more towards style settings which are universal.

Will you give the new theme a try. It is almost the same with some minor style issues still.

Near the bottom of the site. Look for P1k on the left. Click that. You will see a list. Choose P1kv2.

Use that theme and hit me with lots of style feedback you see. Make me a list of things just like you mentioned and I will use it to get this theme live and replace the p1k.

I have been working on this since the update. It is almost ready.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Love this kind of feedback. In fact. I see lots of issues with the current theme called P1k.
I have actually made so many custom edits I have now started over with a clean copy trying to limit the custom edits and replyng more towards style settings which are universal.

Will you give the new theme a try. It is almost the same with some minor style issues still.

Near the bottom of the site. Look for P1k on the left. Click that. You will see a list. Choose P1kv2.

Use that theme and hit me with lots of style feedback you see. Make me a list of things just like you mentioned and I will use it to get this theme live and replace the p1k.

I have been working on this since the update. It is almost ready.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I've been running the P1KV2 theme for 2 days now and like the layout a lot better. I find it easier to read for whatever reason on my computer.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I switched to P1kv2 last night and have spent the time since then trying to find some good criticism for you... but I can't. It's the best so far! I guess my only thing is I still don't see where everyone is from but other than that it's great! Three things I immediately noticed that I liked-

1. Cleaner look

2. Font color on notifications SO easy to read now

3. I like the layout for the "like", "reply", and "tools" buttons now much better than before. Much easier on my phone.

It's my favorite layout so far, nice work

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks.
Even though its not that much different the subtle changes has made it worth the effort. I have been using it for about a month and find myself adjusting things weekly.
  • If you dont see "location" it is because the user has not listed one in their profile.
As you use the theme, continue to look for things that dont look right or hard to see and let me know.
Thanks.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!