OEM upper doors

CrosbyTalon

CrosbyTalon

Oct 7, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon X
Do the OEM Honda upper doors fit with super atv flip out windshield?

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I have them on mine and even though the fit isn't perfect I have no problem with it and like the combo overall!
IMG 20200204 214031
IMG 20200111 143550

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Hey Hometeam, looking at the front on pic, are you saying they don't fit perfect because of the windshield you are running? Looks like there are gaps from the brackets on that windshield?

Yes that is it. On the Honda windshield the bracket is not a problem, to my understanding. I can take more pics to show you the gap but it actually doesn't seem to affect how well the doors work. I went through most of last winter and was totally happy with the doors and cab type enclosure. Simply saying it doesn't fit perfect but to me is good enough that I would have done it all over again. If you need any more pictures let me know and I can give you more specific pictures of it next to the Super ATV windshield. My only real complaint with the OEM upper doors is the with vinyl window portion. The material has not been a very good quality and my first inserts cracked and my second ones are not showing much better. The way the upper doors operate with the lower is really well engineered and thoughtout and operates perfectly. Unfortunately I will be taking my inserts to a automotive upholstery shop and having quality window inserts put in like a Jeep soft top windows are. Even though it makes me mad that I have to do that these have been the best upper door setup on a Honda that I have seen or used. Just sucks at the quality of the windows is poor. Hope that helps.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!