P1000m3 Off Season: Where do you store your Pioneer?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So this question has been on my mind for buying a Pioneer in the near future. I'm curious where people are storing their Pioneers. I was thinking I could simply put a roof and windshield on and store it outside. But I'm afraid it would become a real mouse house in the winter (I'm in CT). Around here its hard to find a decent cargo trailer for under $4k. I'm surrounded by trees so a canvas carport would just get ripped from branches that may fall. Where do you guys store your Pioneers for a few months in the off season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh! I find this a stupid question, When I built our house I put in double doors into the bed room from outside, DUGH! HA!!!!! We don't have an off season here ride MFR!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

I wouldn’t say there’s much of an off season... but when it’s not being used.. this is it’s home.
A4875D14 1EF4 42FE 851C 246CFD8CE6F4

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine lives in my wife’s parking spot in the garage lately lol

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
I have a concrete pad under my deck at the back of my house. I also bought the Honda cover for it, so when not in use that where it goes

Reactions: CumminsPusher
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No offseason when we built I made my side of the garage wide enough to park pioneer and Zero turn next to my truck. It was a nice upgrade since our old garage was barely big enough for my 700

Reactions: JTW
VenturaChuck

VenturaChuck

Apr 22, 2016
Ventura, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So this question has been on my mind for buying a Pioneer in the near future. I'm curious where people are storing their Pioneers. I was thinking I could simply put a roof and windshield on and store it outside. But I'm afraid it would become a real mouse house in the winter (I'm in CT). Around here its hard to find a decent cargo trailer for under $4k. I'm surrounded by trees so a canvas carport would just get ripped from branches that may fall. Where do you guys store your Pioneers for a few months in the off season?

Stays in the garage on the Battery Tender.

Reactions: trigger
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My P1k sleeps in my shop that has more square footage than my house. I was fortunate the guy I bought the place from had just built it. If I didn't have that, I would slap together some kind of basic overhead cover to protect it from the worst of the weather. Also, everything I own that has a piston that isn't used daily gets a dose of Sea Foam before winter hits, that stuff is awesome, way better than Stabil. Works in gas or diesel, and you don't have to worry about adding too much. You can just guess how much you're adding, run the motor for a couple minutes, and it's good to go for up to two years.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!