P1000 Oil light question

H

HondaTech

Thank you again for the info honda tech. I kinda figured that me screwing with that screw got it all screwed up. But really the whole thing is because of me using a funnel to fill my oil during service and knocking that screen loose. Does that happen often or am i just that lucky? Really should put that in big bold letters at the oil fill cap. DO NOT USE FUNNEL!!
We use funnels as well, but there sized to only insert so far to keep this from happening.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You are correct sir my bad. Thank you @Remington ... now who knows if there is a heavy duty clutch and where can i get it if there is. I have 29.5 terminator tires and i am positive it puts more strain on the clutch. They are heavy heavy
Your welcome anytime.
i run 30’s with no issues with the new clutch update. Sure it puts a bit of strain on the machine. Just be smart when your deiving and you'll be ok.

I see u figured out how to tag someone with the @ and there name 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!