Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Out camping on one of the wettest weekends in years. My 10yo daughter drove the bus in last night met lots of new people that will be joining the group. It's flipping wet been raining since got here. Big fire makes your own weather pattern. Lots of clay content in the ground here makes things bad. Dirtbikes pretty much grounded. Slick!!!!! Just realized this weekend how smooth the pioneer has become. The transmission has worn in and is oh my god nice.hard core Rhino guy I met drove in slow trails being nice said it felt like rhino didn't realize it was shifting till I told him stand on it. He did got to 5th then backed down looked at me with the biggest grin and said that ain't no rhino! Someone said its smooth I took it out and wow. I hadn't realized. It takes a bit to get broke in but guys when it does:) :) very happy. Watched jet boat races at the st. Joe River one of the best for that from 1500 feet above in the mountains kids had fun got messed up last night with friends till 5am hauled wood everything needed. Even towed ANOTHER Polaris home. Bunch of redneck friends all of there kids everyone wants to drive it or go somewhere. God everyone I love this rig!!! Hope everyone is out or having fun. Beat this thing up guys it gets smoother and even better. It's next class of rig. Image Image Image

Last edited:
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like an awesome time!! Where is this? It would be fun to take the SxS to all these different locations people post and just camp, fish, hunt, bon fires, etc. Good Times!!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like an awesome time!! Where is this? It would be fun to take the SxS to all these different locations people post and just camp, fish, hunt, bon fires, etc. Good Times!!!
Hey @Russel were up in St. Marie's Idaho. It's our go to spot. And omg it would be so incredible to travel the country! Someday

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Napa is a bit. 5.5 hour or so. We're up at the northwest corner. Ever make it this way just yell! Absolutely down for cool new people especially with Hondas!!:) it's really great here especially for family minded people. The kids know this area very well and are self sustaining. Always down for new friends!!!!!!!

Reactions: Russel
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Napa is a bit. 5.5 hour or so. We're up at the northwest corner. Ever make it this way just yell! Absolutely down for cool new people especially with Hondas!!:) it's really great here especially for family minded people. The kids know this area very well and are self sustaining. Always down for new friends!!!!!!!
Sounds good. If you ever find your way up North let me know. Nothing like meeting new people around the country. Always up for an adventure.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Done. Promise!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds good. If you ever find your way up North let me know. Nothing like meeting new people around the country. Always up for an adventure.
I don't want to get older except for one thing.... The freedom to see all the great people on this site. I feel like I know so many here and have many people I kinda consider friends so I can't wait to meet so many here. Someday I'm coming. Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have cool video to add but don't know how. Any assistance @Hondasxs @joeymt33 anyone?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have cool video to add but don't know how. Any assistance @Hondasxs @joeymt33 anyone?

Upload to YouTube from your phone or computer. Just make sure you're on wifi if you're using your phone. If on cell service, the quality will be reduced.

Once it's uploaded to YouTube, you can post a link here.

Also, I use my phone to trim the fat off the video to make it a quicker upload.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome thank you!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome thank you!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here's a couple more pics from the weekend.our friend mentioned how you could tell we were through all the trees before because of all the missing bark from our roof and sides. This is an area that some 570's turned around the other weekend however we lumbered through. Some of these on that hill I can't explain how steep and snotty the ground was. Pics don't do justice the pioneer was just sliding sideways at times it was a really rutted up single track with wet clay we came across 30miles from camp at 3am after a long night anyways. We were without a second vehicle and were committed. Pioneer was awesome! It sucked our friend quit videoing at the better part but she was getting out of the way as we were skidding around a stump. First time I've been nervous as you can tell by audio. The other video is how not to load your Honda by a very redneck friend.

Last edited:
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Having trouble finding page two with all the other pics and videos:D

We should make a page of just wheeling pics and videos. I am not sure where to post my pics of my rides and stuff so I've been posting them in my build thread. I got lots more. Should I just make a dump thread on gen?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think we're going to. If @Delton is comfortable then I'm ok. I'm sure there's plenty more to follow

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we're going to. If @Delton is comfortable then I'm ok. I'm sure there's plenty more to follow
Im lost...comfortable with what?? Btw loved the night video. I've been itching to do a night ride. Everything looks different at night

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im lost...comfortable with what?? Btw loved the night video. I've been itching to do a night ride. Everything looks different at night
I meant if you'll do that to your machine then I'm more comfortable doing it. You seem like a level headed guy

Reactions: Delton
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!