Opinions and Experience with fender flairs have tree kickers installed

Fusefinder

Fusefinder

Aug 9, 2019
Germantown Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am thinking about adding fender flairs to my 2019 Talon X. My reason is to keep water/mud splash off windshield, or cab when windshield not installed, and lesson the mud thrown onto back storage area. I have AED Off-road Tree kickers installed (similar to most brands).
The image included shows an R not the X. I have my Talon put up for the season so I used an online image.
Looking for opinions on brands or usefulness, hoping to find someone who installed with tree kicker/Nerf Bars.
I understand some modification will be required!
Thanks

AED Tree Kickers Honda TAlon

Reactions: TxDoc
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Look at Mudbusters. I had them on my Talon R worked good.

Reactions: TxDoc
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have mudbusters on the rear only on my X. I’m not crazy about the way they look but they work to keep mud out of my shirt collar! Front spray is not too bad. My rzr S1000 was far worse throwing from both front and rear into cab compared to talon. The rzr had a set of mudbusters too!!

One of my riding buddies has the rokbkocks on his maverick sport and they sag badly when coated with mud. I wasn’t impressed with them.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Wish Honda or the aftermarket would step up and make some actual wider fenders. Especially for the rear. The RB and MB mud flaps look stupid and cheap to me. Like they are not supposed to be there.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!