Opinons of various UTV brands/models?

O

orvres1

Sep 29, 2016
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello everyone,

I'm doing a study on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.

Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most we can offer as a two person team.

Questionnaire Link: ORV Survey - Fall 2017

The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help!

Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from our previous report they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you!

Previous Report: ORV Consumer Survey Fall 2016 | Horsepower | Honda

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I took the survey assuming that you had Richards approval to post it.

Reactions: jinx
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't mind taking the survey, but as @Montecresto said, I'm want to make sure it was approved by @Hondasxs

Reactions: Mudwing and jinx

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!