Dc Cargo Mall on Amazon.
have it in my TH and my inclosed trailer for some time. No issues

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used Harbor Freight but I noticed at Tractor Supply an E track that instead if vertical or horizonal slots it had slots that offered both (+).

Reactions: crewcabrob
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered two ten foot sections for the inside of my toyhauler, found them on Zoro.com for $32 each. A local dealer wanted $68 each. These are the cheapest I’ve been able to find anywhere. They seem to be of the same quality as the others I’ve used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: osobad
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
DC Carco for me also, if you buy shorter pieces the shipping is cheaper.

Reactions: Remington
R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My answer is in two parts. Firstly I doubt there’s much difference between one brand to another. Much of what’s accessible to consumers is sold through middlemen, and we really don’t know where it’s sourced or made.

That said, I have an aversion to chynese product, and I bought from one of the sources listed above (can’t recall now which) because they advertised a “made in USA” product. According to my research at that time there was a plant in the southern US making track. So I ordered; and you guessed it, it arrived with “made in chyna” stickers all over it. I contacted them, they stated it was mistake because they ran out of US inventory and shipped foreign to complete the order. They offered a partial refund which I accepted since they claimed no domestic product was readily available. I have no way of knowing if they ever really had domestic inventory or if the whole thing was intended to mislead buyers.

Now that I’m done rambling, I focused particularly on getting hot dipped galvanized track. It’s also available in paint, powder, and electro galvanized. Long term HDG will be the best for corrosion resistance.

Reactions: CID
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered two ten foot sections for the inside of my toyhauler, found them on Zoro.com for $32 each. A local dealer wanted $68 each. These are the cheapest I’ve been able to find anywhere. They seem to be of the same quality as the others I’ve used.

F9ff316d000db99e2a3d90910f4a1035
Made in the USA is stamped on these.

Reactions: Bandman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!