Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
maybe you know ho to reset i4wd step by step? I saw video on the YT, but I do not understand American English well, so maybe you can help me please :)
Not sure if this is the one u saw? Its from one of our members, shouldn't be hard to follow

D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
Not sure if this is the one u saw? Its from one of our members, shouldn't be hard to follow
yeah, this one, I do not understand what he says, I need like text step-by step, this is what I mean

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
yeah, this one, I do not understand what he says, I need like text step-by step, this is what I mean
After listing to his video, looks like there is a plug under the seat ypu have to jump out (pic at bottom) then you cycle your key on and off 3 times while depressing the brake and letting off the brake . The i4wd will blink then shut off. After you do this sequence it should reset the i4wd. Might take you a few trys to get it. Hope this helps
IMG 6154

Reactions: TripleB and Smittyp
D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
After listing to his video, looks like there is a plug under the seat ypu have to jump out (pic at bottom) then you cycle your key on and off 3 times while depressing the brake and letting off the brake . The i4wd will blink then shut off. After you do this sequence it should reset the i4wd. Might take you a few trys to get it. Hope this helps
View attachment 385673
seems more easy then on the video ) Ill try tomorrow

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!