Talon & Pioneer 1000 Gear Reduction

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R

Just thought I'd throw this up on here. I watch mudpuppy videos all the time. If you haven't seen his channel, I'd suggest you check it out. He is very knowledgeable in all things Honda and if anybody should test these before we get our hands on them, it's him. He treats all his rigs like I would love to treat mine.

Really cool that the aftermarket is addressing the issues we have been complaining about since day 1. Lower low. If you were to take all the gear reductions that he mentions in the video and combine them, your Pioneer or Talon would crawl so slow that it would probably go backwards. Lol

I am interested in this product and wonder how hard the install would be.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!