Gear Indicator Flashing "E"

M

Mud-Shark2022

Oct 16, 2022
florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I Have a Machine 2018 Honda P1k-3 Currently from a buddy and it Would throw an oil light after getting up to temp and then would stall and not do anything would crank back up and idle, but every gear was in neutral. After letting cool for approx. 30-45 mins machine would operate norm till back at temp and stall again. now that we have the machine at the shop the gear indicator light / Gear position indictor would Show AN "E" flashing in a series of 2 long and 2 shorts for code 22. I have searched a lot for this and haven't found many answers for a resolution. so, I'm turning here in hopes someone else has come across this issue. I will say the bike did get water in the motor and was flushed with approx. 5 gallons of good clean new Oil and shows Zero sign of ever having water in motor. any HELp would be greatly appreciated!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!