BOX1

P700 Ordered a 700, impatiently waiting!

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
First post, put down a deposit on a 700 - 2 seater in the beginning of May. Was supposed to arrive in the beginning of June but it was delayed until beginning of July. Now that is quickly approaching I'm getting excited, but expecting another delay. I guess time will tell, went with the stock green model b/c they had no idea when they could get the deluxe. Luckily I wanted the green and didn't care about the rims, planning to add the aftermarket superatv power steering when I get it.

Thankfully I still have my old RZR 800, now the big decision on whether I should keep it or sell it once the new machine comes in.....Decisions, decisions....

Rzr tree

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First post, put down a deposit on a 700 - 2 seater in the beginning of May. Was supposed to arrive in the beginning of June but it was delayed until beginning of July. Now that is quickly approaching I'm getting excited, but expecting another delay. I guess time will tell, went with the stock green model b/c they had no idea when they could get the deluxe. Luckily I wanted the green and didn't care about the rims, planning to add the aftermarket superatv power steering when I get it.

Thankfully I still have my old RZR 800, now the big decision on whether I should keep it or sell it once the new machine comes in.....Decisions, decisions....

View attachment 340096
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the welcome, skids are definitely on the list...Have the HDPE ones on the RZR and they have saved me many times, here in PA we have a lot of rocks......

I can't complain about the RZR, its been good to me....But the prices I see them selling for has me really considering getting rid of it, and if you knew me I'm not great at selling things, especially with engines.....haha....

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
This waiting stuff is for the birds! Hahaha! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the call that my 700-4 had shipped to the dealer. I'm glad I'm not the only one going through the wait but I sure don't like this trend we are having to experience.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
This waiting stuff is for the birds! Hahaha! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the call that my 700-4 had shipped to the dealer. I'm glad I'm not the only one going through the wait but I sure don't like this trend we are having to experience.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

I hear you, its frustrating. I am friends with the salesman, and at least Honda has given my machine a delivery date. Apparently that doesn't necessarily mean anything as they missed their target, but better than some of the other machines that Honda won't even give the dealers a date on.... Really hoping I'll get my machine at the end of June, I will be sure to update you all once I have it in my possession......Thanks

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good Luck man...same story. I had deposits on 3 last year and happened to call a dealer in North Little Rock (about 6 hrs from KC) who said he had a shiny new 700-4 Deluxe Camo that just came in and the guy decided to back out. I told him I would be there in 2 days in July 2nd 2021. It was mine. Coming up on the year birthday and taking it to the Current River in Van Buren, MO.Mudflaps2

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
well, got the word yesterday that Honda has advised another delay on delivery. This time they pushed it two months, 8/30. Frustrating.......

Man that sucks! I sold a bunch of tailgate cables over the weekend which made me think Pioneer deliveries were up lately. Hang in there....sometimes they show up early!

Reactions: DG Rider
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
well, got the word yesterday that Honda has advised another delay on delivery. This time they pushed it two months, 8/30. Frustrating.......
Time to call around and move on to another dealer

Reactions: Jerryg
J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Fingers crossed!

When I called other dealers b4 I put down my down payment, noone could even give me a date for anything.....I realize that the dates from Honda appear to mean nothing, so perhaps it is worth it to make a few more phone calls, but I'm not optimistic....

Thanks!

Reactions: Farmer and Stoney
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!